Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey Guys

I am the original owner of a 2012 2ss and the only upgrades I had done up until this point besides Blacking it out is: Kooks headers, SLP Black Wing cold air intake and SLP Loudmouth II exhaust with cat deletes which wasn't cutting it for me for sound so i went and cut of the mufflers and then it sounded like a BEAST!

Anyway after two seasons of fun and winter coming early this year instead of storing it away and crying for the next 5 months i decided to get ambitious and head back into the shop.

I had installed : hellion TT kit with a few mods like 80 lb. injectors instead of the 50 they come with...., Kennebell 40 amp boost a pump and a devil meth kit. the results.

Stage [email protected] PSi and no meth 607 rwhp and 607 ft lbs of torque

Stage [email protected] PSI and Meth 715 rwhp & 717 ft lbs of torque.

it was much more then i expected but now i knew and was told by the shop even prior to them doing the work the rest of the car wont be able to handle all this new FUN as i like to call it and originally was going to slowly upgrade everything but thats all out the window now and going all out as we speak.

Lsx 376 B 15 motor (all forged internals)
Hammerhead diff,Axles,Driveshaft
Rxt clutch,Alum flywheel
1000 ID injectors
Duel fuel pump system
Fast lsxr 102 mm intake manifold
Nick Williams 102mm throttle body
tires waiting until next spring not sure either ( micky thompsons or nittos)
Engine just came the other day :D

Attachments

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
yeah it was a terrible thing at first but it still sounds great so it all worked out.
Will short tube headers work well with that set-up?! I wonder...anyway it looks great. I was looking at going twin turbos but I think I'm just gonna go with a centri blower. But nothing beats the sound of those turbos spooling up!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yes shortys would work but its a waste of money its actually recommended by the manufacturer to use the stock manifold

1 - 9 of 9 Posts