Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well im only 20 and my wisdom teeth has been peekking for like 5 years now and they decided to stop, so im getting all 4 taken out tommoro at 9:30 AM Eastern Time :) my friends say make sure i go under the gas. i want to but i also wanna try and fight the gas to see how long i can go. has anyone else tried doing this? I also want any tips besides not to eat the nite before. Like should i eat cold food or what? and im not one to be scared of the dentist at all so dont think im a wuss. haha

·
Premium Member
323 Posts
i used anesthesa or however the heck you spell that both times i needed my wisdom teeth pulled. first time went out like a rock. had to have smelling salt to wake me up to get me back into the car. looked like a chipmunk for about a week after. these were the bottom ones btw. when the top ones came out, i was pretty much good to go later the day they came out.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well i had all four taken out... last thing i remember was them puttin a few things in my IV then like 30 seconds later, they had oxygen hooked up to my nose and like 20 secs of listening to the radio i was out... woke up and my mom drove me home. but it sux cus i can't take any painkillers cus im allergic to codein, which i told the doctor numerous times. but oh well. i took a few bayer and im fine. my cheeks aren't really swelled up. but it sux cus i wanna pull the stiches out soooo bad haha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts