Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all,

My day has finally arrived! I'm off tomorrow to finally order my 2013 Camaro/RS in either white or dark grey! Can't wait:D

Mail Clerk

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Best of luck i like silver of the two colors...

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
No luck needed. However, my dealership told me May 1st was the last day to order a 2013 when I wanted a ZL1. You'll be ordering a 2014.

Happy ordering!!!

Now prepare yourself for the longest 60 day wait of your life.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
No luck needed. However, my dealership told me May 1st was the last day to order a 2013 when I wanted a ZL1. You'll be ordering a 2014.

Happy ordering!!!

Now prepare yourself for the longest 60 day wait of your life.
Or have the dealer find you what you want if you want a 2013

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Congratulations...what did you finally decide on...V6 or V8?
Envy,

I finally decided on a V-6 version due to the fact that my other car is an Impala SS that I bought in 09'. So far just on that car I'm coming up on my first 30K service so for V-8 fun I have one already.

I choose the Camaro V-6 in reality here in California/Los Angeles due to the gas price fluctuates up and down too much! Once again it's up to $4.35-$4.39/gallon just for premium so that's for the Impala. I can head to ARCO and due my fill cuz the price is an easy five to eight cents less. In either case I just can't afford two V-8's in the family.

This car will be outfitted with more bells and whistles than the Impala including 20" wheels and the GM performance muffler.

Gotta go guys/gals. See you this evening for an update from the credit union.

Mail Clerk

·
Registered
383 Posts
Hello to all,

My day has finally arrived! I'm off tomorrow to finally order my 2013 Camaro/RS in either white or dark grey! Can't wait:D

Mail Clerk

Well congratulations mailclerk! We are very excited for you. We are sure you're going to really love the experience. Enjoy! :thumbsup:

Reggie B.
Chevrolet Customer Care

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you all for your good wishes. The deed is done and my credit union is now in the process of looking for a practically loaded minus a few item s a 2LT with the RS package,
sun roof, navigation, 20' wheels, GM performance exhaust etc. In addition I gave him also three colors I'm willing to live with so perhaps in a week I can pick it up.

The only items I left out was the rear spoiler and the option of 21' wheels. Too much wheel looks ugly to me and not enough is no good also.

Mail Clerk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Envy,

I finally decided on a V-6 version due to the fact that my other car is an Impala SS that I bought in 09'. So far just on that car I'm coming up on my first 30K service so for V-8 fun I have one already.

I choose the Camaro V-6 in reality here in California/Los Angeles due to the gas price fluctuates up and down too much! Once again it's up to $4.35-$4.39/gallon just for premium so that's for the Impala. I can head to ARCO and due my fill cuz the price is an easy five to eight cents less. In either case I just can't afford two V-8's in the family.

This car will be outfitted with more bells and whistles than the Impala including 20" wheels and the GM performance muffler.

Gotta go guys/gals. See you this evening for an update from the credit union.

Mail Clerk
Get it with a stick and change your exhaust with a Magna flow res. xpipe, add a cold air intake and ported throttle body and your Camaro will lay waste to your Imapala SS.:cool: Got me into the 13s.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Get it with a stick and change your exhaust with a Magna flow res. xpipe, add a cold air intake and ported throttle body and your Camaro will lay waste to your Imapala SS.:cool: Got me into the 13s.
Kam Marro,

Once upon a time I wanted to have all those fancy wheels and exhaust due to my younger years but those days I barely could afford gas and so in my older age now I just need a sportier car to drive to work and back home.

This is not a race car per say to raise hell all over the place. I'm too old for that now. I just want a nice sportier car to drive around. If it doesn't come from the factory I don't need to bother.

Mail Clerk

·
Support MC & Troops
11,804 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Congrats.. don't for get we luv pics... when you can ;) N' :5go:

hotrodhoodrat,

Sorry guys don't know how to do that! I'm the only one in my bunch that still has a flip phone with a first generation camera. I know how to take pics BUT don't know how to up/down load them to show you all. Did I say Im pretty computer iliterate;)

Mail Clerk

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hello to all,

Well it's done! I met with the credit union rep and I officiall ordered my Camaro V-6/RS.
Let's see if he call me this week that he foorund one in my color and equipment.

Mail Clerk

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Good luck in your hunt.
BDBiker,

Thanks for your good luck wishes. II was at the mall and the Chevy dealership accross the street was renting some structure parking space and so I roamed there 2013's. It appeared they didn't have many 2LT's left but had one SS and allot of 1LT models left. Unless this was over flow stock it showed me not many current models left! I hope I don't have to get a 2014 version cuz that will affect me calculated insurance premium.

Mail Clerk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Kam Marro,

Once upon a time I wanted to have all those fancy wheels and exhaust due to my younger years but those days I barely could afford gas and so in my older age now I just need a sportier car to drive to work and back home.

This is not a race car per say to raise hell all over the place. I'm too old for that now. I just want a nice sportier car to drive around. If it doesn't come from the factory I don't need to bother.

Mail Clerk
Thankyou for your honesty.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Good luck! You will enjoy the Camaro. I purchased a Summit White 2LT/RS back in 2011 and still have it today. As much as I wanted a V8 - you will not be disappointed with the V6 since it can hold its own and hauls well!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts