Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
the magazines will start to test both versions....the car shows will show the car....more mules cars will be out on the streets in different colors i hope....camparisons test will be coming....so should be a fun 3 to 4 months until the car hits dealers...

let the show begin !

·
Registered
208 Posts
awesome:roxor::roxor::roxor:

can't wait to see what the magazines get out of them, car and driver i think has the best stats IMHO :cool:

·
Resident GTO nutswinger
148 Posts
Yeah definitely waiting around like a dog to see some numbers on these beasts. What will be even more interesting is to see how the RS performs, especially vs the stang, charger and challenger...oh and maybe the G8 but I doubt they'll do that comparison.

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Yeah definitely waiting around like a dog to see some numbers on these beasts. What will be even more interesting is to see how the RS performs, especially vs the stang, charger and challenger...oh and maybe the G8 but I doubt they'll do that comparison.
Judging by your post I'm under the impression you think the RS is a V6 Camaro like the previous models. It's actually an appearance package available on both the V6 and V8 equipped Camaros.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
What will be even more interesting is to see how the RS performs, especially vs the stang, charger and challenger...oh and maybe the G8 but I doubt they'll do that comparison.
I agree I want to see this myself !!!!!!!!
I wonder will it be the New Mustang that will be anounced next Tuesday or the current one now ?

A buddy of mine who bleeds blue was telling me today he has an idea from sources that the new stang will be a 4.6 liter with the hp raised a little to like maybe 345hp and a 3.6 or is it a 3.8 liter V6.
He also thinks it will come with a SRA rearend.
And that the bulg in the hood is for looks...the hood has a special name as he gave it.

im wondering all of this myself :lol: if everything up above is correct and there is no 400hp motor im going to be :rotflmao:

Camaro performers has a small write up on 2 pages about the camaro this month.

·
Resident GTO nutswinger
148 Posts
Ah yeah, I thought the RS was the same as the V6 model.

A buddy of mine who bleeds blue was telling me today he has an idea from sources that the new stang will be a 4.6 liter with the hp raised a little to like maybe 345hp and a 3.6 or is it a 3.8 liter V6.
For 09 and 10 I believe that it will just get a bump in hp, but then in 2011 or so their gonna bring back the 5.0 with close to 400hp. I better start modding. The V6 is still going to be a 4 liter.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts