Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys. not that you prolly care, but i made it thru my wisdom tooth extraction surgery thing. it wasn't as bad as i thought it was gonna be. they gave me some good drugs... and nitrous so i was laughing my ass off the whole time... and actually dancing to Elvis... yup, in the chair... my oral surgeon put some Elvis tunes on while he worked and i was so doped i was totally rockin' out :lol:

my head is still all foggy and i feel weird, but other than that, i'm good.

so, i just wanted to letcha know i'm fine and i'm feeling good for now. they gave me my pain meds in liquid form so i can chug 'em. woot!

now that that big weight is off my shoulders i can go back to obsessing over the Camaro... :5go:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Thats the kind i should put in my car that way when someone gets near my exhaust they will start laughing or have it come out of my air conditioning :D

·
Registered
131 Posts
That makes me laugh! Im glad you had a good experience! Take it in and enjoy it while it lasts!!

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Glad everything turned out ok. Picture are worth 1000 words but video would have been priceless :lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
:fluffy:I'll have whatever she's having:fluffy:

·
Registered
370 Posts
Selena

Great news. Looks like you survived the surgeon just in time to enjoy your 5thGen.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
LMAO! When I had mine extracted, they gave me a valium/codeine drip and had me breathe nawzzzz before the procedure.

They could have been janking my tongue out with pliers and I wouldn't have cared!!!

:D

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
LMAO! When I had mine extracted, they gave me a valium/codeine drip and had me breathe nawzzzz before the procedure.

They could have been janking my tongue out with pliers and I wouldn't have cared!!!

LMAO @ nawzzzz and janking! (my mother-in-law has a thick spanish accent)

Selena, glad the dental work is behind you.....mine was horrifying! I started out like this....

.....and came out like this....

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thanks, y'all! :D i just had a scare and almost passed out from the meds. but i managed to eat some jello and i feel a bit better.

Super6 said:
Selena

Great news. Looks like you survived the surgeon just in time to enjoy your 5thGen.
i'll drink to that :cheers:

that's basically the same thing they did for me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
thanks, y'all! :D i just had a scare and almost passed out from the meds. but i managed to eat some jello and i feel a bit better.

i'll drink to that :cheers:

that's basically the same thing they did for me. :thumbsup:
They used to (and may still) call it a "twilight sleep"...

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Jon you mentioned your M-I-L speaks spanish coming from your part of the country is she puerto rican ? I understand we have mostly Mexicans or spanish americans here and more east and north east yall have puerto ricans.

which ever we are speaking about here when they speak to me I reply with :thumbsup: Si ! I sure hope i'm not agreeing to something bad because im clueless lol

all I know is Hi , Yes , I Love You , 7 different curse words and 4 different types of beers

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
Jon you mentioned your M-I-L speaks spanish coming from your part of the country is she puerto rican ? I understand we have mostly Mexicans or spanish americans here and more east and north east yall have puerto ricans.
LOL! No, Dave. She's 100% Cuban.....in fact, the Cubans get very offended when they are referred to as Puerto Ricans.:lol:

·
Registered
6 Posts
I finally got the call......she has been born and I'm a happy daddy :)

Born: 4/1/09, 2SS/M6, IOM, IOM interior,20" wheels
VIN #2048

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
well, the novacine finally wore off sometime during the night and now i'm in a little pain. and the right side of my face is all swollen. looks like i got in a fight, but didn't get any bruises :lol:

i just keep taking the liquid demerol (sp?) they gave me and it dulls the pain. i can't open my mouth to eat anything so i'm living on soup broth and ensure. i feel like an old lady :lol:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts