Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK OK!! Im so excited!
First picture,, Im walking into the dealers showroom,, Im pretty happy,, look at that teethy smile!
Next, well, you recognize what Im holding! Woohooo!!!
Gotta go somewhere cool to take a picture,, Whats more awesome for a Camaro SS than the original barn they filmed Days of Thunder in?
Okay,, pulling into the garage,, CAREFULLY!!
She got picture happy,, she wanted one of me from both sides and even the freakin front pulling her in for the first time..
Im so happy I dont think Ill kill anyone today !

Attachments

·
Registered
589 Posts
LOL. Thats awsome. Dont let it fall into cyberdynes hands.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
My fave pic is the one where the terminator shows off the new set of keys.

:lol:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:lol: Thanks guys,, yeah hes pretty cool, I got him from a friend that has the rights to the Terminator Endo. I made a couple things for him, paid him , and got the box full of the parts. Was a bear to assemble.

·
Registered
27 Posts
you might let a friend race it for you at the track.....

your hyper alloy metal combat chassis looks pretty heavy, might slow the SS down. LOL

cool pics etc.

·
Registered
3,900 Posts
A question for ya: have you ever used the carpool lane with the terminator in the passenger seat? I would bet the first time a cop pulled you over for doing that he'd let you off the hook because, awesome.

·
Registered
124 Posts
What did you use as the "SS" under your Camaro emblem on the fenders? Looks Great!

GM should've done that from the factory.

Eventually someone needs to make an "SS" to replace the bowtie in the grill and on the back.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:lol: Im glad yall are getting a kick outta that// I may put him in the passenger seat and drive in the hi-occupancy lane, and act like Im carrying on a conversation with him when people look over,, thatd be good for some stares// The "SS" emblems are late model Impala/ Monte carlo SS emblems I bought a while back just for the sides. I eventually will black out the tail panel, remove the bowtie, and replace it with a 1971 Chevelle SS emblem centered where the bowtie was. Add more of the retro look.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts