Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
i like argentina, but i dont want them to win this cup. They have maradona as their general manager and if they win they are going to be bragging how good maradona is. :lol:

VAMOS MEXICO!!!!

·
8,984 Posts
no kidding...in LIFE a tie is a loss.....

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
it is quite boring

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you guys don't like the game then don't bother to ****ing post.

Do i go into all your hockey and football threads and ***** about them? No I don't. So shut the **** up.

·
Registered
2,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Im not saying that I dont care about it, just that I havent had the chance to see any. I heard that USA was screwed by the ref in the last game
wasn't referring to you

but yeah they were. they came from a 0-2 loss to 2-2 in like the last 20 minutes
should have been 3-2 usa but the ref called a foul (on nothing)

·
SS-Eric
2,560 Posts
WTF... that ref needs to be stoned!!! If he had called any other game that way, he would have been dragged from the field by the fans and stoned!!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Well they did get screwed by the ref in that game, but with England and Algeria tying their future is in their own hands. All they have to do is beat Algeria.

This is a side note but they started a commercial during the world cup coverage with the Dodge Challenger. I think it was really creative and for the most part I hate commercials. Makes me wish they would have made the commercial with the camaro, or with the camaro, mustang, and challenger all riding together. The commercial that says at the end America got a couple things right, Cars and Freedom. Anyone else like that commercial?

·
8,984 Posts
Soccer is not my favorite sport.

·
8,984 Posts
i think ssrs' butt hurts, i havent seen him post in days lol
(fixed it for you)

Something like that.

Maybe his summer job and those 20 hour work weeks are getting to him....:lol:....That and mom's food, taking out the trash, dusting the "Precious Moments in the living room and picking up sisses panties will drive anyone insane!:eek:

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
(fixed it for you)

Something like that.

Maybe his summer job and those 20 hour work weeks are getting to him....:lol:....That and mom's food, taking out the trash, dusting the "Precious Moments in the living room and picking up sisses panties will drive anyone insane!:eek:

lol 20 hours a week making funnel cakes..mmmmmmmm funnel cakes {Drool}.

God forbid having to do chores

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
lol 20 hours a week making funnel cakes..mmmmmmmm funnel cakes {Drool}.

God forbid having to do chores
I couldnt work at a place that makes funnel cakes i would want to eat them all

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I know that this isn't soccer related, but someone brought it up earlier, the Wimbeldon tennis game.

The game is currently 55-56 in the 5th set. They have been playing for 7.5hrs straight without breaks or anything of the sort.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts