Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This weekend the World of Wheels visited Kansas City and I took a bunch of pics of guess what..yep Camaros..just thought I would share. Enjoy.:D (Of course, lets see if I get this attaching pictures thing right..:lol:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Hopefully, I have followed all the pic rules and everyone enjoys these as much as I did. Of course, I have alot more pics but they are not camaros...:lol::5go:

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Here are a couple just for fun..:lol:

There are cars of all shapes and sizes...gotta love peoples imagination.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Thanks for not forgetting the cousin Firebirds! I've never seen a Bandit T/A with red interior. That had to be a special order car. And what a trip to see the family Truckster from National Lampoon's Vacation. :) Ol' Clark Griswold would be proud!

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks for not forgetting the cousin Firebirds! I've never seen a Bandit T/A with red interior. That had to be a special order car. And what a trip to see the family Truckster from National Lampoon's Vacation. :) Ol' Clark Griswold would be proud!
My first car was a 1980 Firebird...so I would never leave the Firebirds out..:D And the Truckster was awesome..go figure my camera died right after I took the picture...aaaah the madness..:lol:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts