Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
I have been on a ton of their flights and their people are great.

Singers, comedian, rappers, you name it.

Another GREAT thing about TEXAS!

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
I would have enjoyed it MORE if I hadn't noticed ~1/3 of the seats were empty...if they could easily remove the unused middle seats on both sides of the aisle, they would save a ton in fuel costs! :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,109 Posts
I would have enjoyed it MORE if I hadn't noticed ~1/3 of the seats were empty...if they could easily remove the unused middle seats on both sides of the aisle, they would save a ton in fuel costs! :lol:
Woah, Nellie!!!:eek:

Just because you drive a Smart car doesn't mean the airlines should gut the fuselage of unused seats to save fuel so you can do guilt-free burnouts with your SS.:p

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
That was cool :D
You cannot be serious.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
That was cool :D
You cannot be serious.
That or turn it into a Combi..

Oh wait. Wiki 747combi. But yeah, this is a problem with airlines. More later because I gotta scoot. But that was epic win.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I have been on a ton of their flights and their people are great.

Singers, comedian, rappers, you name it.

Another GREAT thing about TEXAS!
And dont Forget there Slogan lol Southwest Airlines Friends Fly Free lol

I always Fly american airlines since its main hub is here at DFW.

If im going to california and I cant get american then I Fly Frontier take a 30 minute lay over in Denver and then fly into cali !!!!!!!! Frontier has nice planes seating and they also give you a little screen in your head rest so you can watch how much longer until you get to your destination...plus it also shows how fast you are going and etc.

·
8,984 Posts
1 - 11 of 11 Posts