Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
holy crap! 397,000 euros = 581,000 US Dollars! you think we can get a tahoe to beat that? i bet GM could do it for under $150k... LS9 engine and an 8-speed :lol:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
it still looks like a station wagon...I'd be happy w/ a trailblazer SS.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
How about that lambo truck that was out in the 80s that was crazy fast too. Even considering price the typoon was crazy quick for the time. And that was chump change...

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
How about that lambo truck that was out in the 80s that was crazy fast too. Eve considerig rice the typoon was crazy quck or th time. And tha was chump change...
the only thing i understood from this mumble was lambo truck! there was a lambo truck produced in the 80s? first i have heard about this.... Google time!

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
the only thing i understood from this mumble was lambo truck! there was a lambo truck produced in the 80s? first i have heard about this.... Google time!
:lol::lol: Sorry. I was flapping around in my head I guess.. From the other posts I was pointing out the power and speed they made in trucks 25 years ago. And more recently with the typhoon that proved that it didnt cost a ton to get a truck to run with the sports cars of the day..

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
1 - 20 of 21 Posts