Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious to know if anyone has thought they would like another color better. Some of us ordered our vehicles without seeing the color in person, and some colors were not even available at the time. I mean, I love my IBM, but after seeing the Synergy Green I like it more and more. Not that I am in any way unhappy with mine, green has just always been my color. So anyone else think they might like another color better?

·
Premium Member
4,378 Posts
Nope, never had second thoughts...Victory Red it is. Just thinking about changing the black stripes or just removing them.

·
Premium Member
6,255 Posts
Nope! The concept was SIM, so's mine.

·
Registered
145 Posts
The very First Camaro fest with the very best of the Camaro Girls

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,624 Posts
Only if they Offered the color of my Harley, Merlot Sunglow, which they don't, so just IMO I have the Best, IOM....

·
Registered
189 Posts
at first it was between white with orange stripe or cgm with silver stripe. got the cgm and didn't have a clue how great it looks in the sun. now i've got her all blacked out it's even better.:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
There are a few colors I like, but GM is not offering them for the Camaro currently. A BIG hold up for me, since I like things a certain way or not at all.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I do love my color (IBM)...but if I were to do it again, it would be a tough choice...might go with white w/ orange stripes.

·
Registered
746 Posts
I love my IOM, loved it from the first time I seen it, but my first camaro (79) was white w/ blue flames, I always tell my wife, I should have bought a white one, but then when I see my IOM all shined I question myself...but I'm sure if there was white when I bought mine, that would have been my choice...

·
Registered
6,759 Posts
when i ordered my car in october 08, white was not available. i would have got white had it been available. i do love the black, but i had such a bad ass idea in my head with white. maybe my 6th gen camaro will be white.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Nope, I was nervous before I got mine in May of 09' waiting for a color I had never seen. I really am happy with it and really really happy they only made 3610 of them.:D

1 - 20 of 26 Posts