Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I remember posting this on another forum and I got a lot of "different" responses from people.

If you would own a tuner car, post a pic of what you would drive, the only rules are it has to be Japanese or European. Nobody can pull the GNX V6 Turbo Card. :lol:

For me it would be Nissan and their Z cars.

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
ive never owned a import in my life,and never will i will always support American car manufacturers.This really isnt the forum for asking these kinda questions. Detroit muscle guys can get pretty hostile if pushed.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Déjà vu?

I did buy a new Nissan 200sx-ser. It was my first new car. I did like it, not a bad DD. It was the only import I've ever bought.

As soon as "Fast and the Furious" came out and I had punks in Civics wanting to race...asking if it was modded and telling me I should buy NOS, I sold it...no thanks, not for me.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
yes I would but I would have a tastefull application of rice on it.
any honda accord,prelude,civic(except for hatchback SI)
MY Grandfather had a Z31 300ZX

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
I was never big in the import/euro tuner scene. But if i had to pick one it would be probably be the BMW 335i. Twin Turbo, 300hp stock.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
i'd never drive a car that sounds like a fart, imports tuners sound like crap IMO I prefer the sound of a V8, having a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet, everyone is surprized but in the end your still gay

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
i'd never drive a car that sounds like a fart, imports tuners sound like crap IMO I prefer the sound of a V8, having a 9 second import is like coming out of the closet, everyone is surprized but in the end your still gay
9 second what...1/8 mile?

I'll take that a step further...having a 12 second import is like coming out of the closet, everyone is surprised but in the end your still gay.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
In the end everyone is surprised you don't know which "your/you're" to use.
:x

hey...i just copied and paste. I did fix the "surprized".

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Would an Ariel Atom be a tuner? Living where I live (and since my wife won't let me have a motorcycle), I would LOVE to have one of these bad boys:

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
1 - 20 of 73 Posts