Modern Camaro Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Livin' the dream!
573 Posts
We traded in our beloved '13 ZL1 on Nov 02, '13 and ordered the new Stingray.

We took delivery of our new Stingray on May 02, '14 and couldn't be happier.

BOTH are very capable machines and near identical in performance, BUT the ZL1 gets 21 mpg, the new Stingray gets 30+.

ZL1 = Blaster

Stingray = Lightsaber

Attachments

·
ユキヒョウ
1,442 Posts
I wouldn't trade my Camaro for a new Stingray, but should I ever hit the lottery, then I would certainly get one. I'd want to have both, and currently wouldn't be able to do that. I can always get a ride in my friend's Stingray.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Very pretty car, but not practical for daily use, IMO. I love my Camaro more than anything, I have always had one eye out for my next new car with every other car I have owned, but I truly can't see anything else I would want. Except an LT, I would trade for a silver LT lol. My kids will be prying my cold dead fingers apart to take my Camaro keys!

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Very pretty car, but not practical for daily use, IMO. I love my Camaro more than anything, I have always had one eye out for my next new car with every other car I have owned, but I truly can't see anything else I would want. Except an LT, I would trade for a silver LT lol. My kids will be prying my cold dead fingers apart to take my Camaro keys!
LOL. I bought the Stingray because I think it is practical. It's easier to access the trunk and it gets better gas mileage than the 2010 V6 Camaro I had. :D

·
Bully Proof
7,086 Posts
LOL. I bought the Stingray because I think it is practical. It's easier to access the trunk and it gets better gas mileage than the 2010 V6 Camaro I had. :D
I'm sorry sdk...but we own a Corvette and I find it about as practical as a swimsuit in a snow storm...lol

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
What is snow??
nasty wet white cold slippery messy stuff that keeps my nice pretty Camaro locked in the garage

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
I've been on both sides of this fence:
2010 Camaro 2LT
2008 Corvette (replaced the 2010 Camaro)
2014 Corvette Stingray
2017 Camaro 2SS
Each was/is an awesome car.
Each was better than the previous car.

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
I did, indirectly.
I sold my Camaro to pay off my 2008 Corvette, then 11 months later I traded it in on the Stingray.
3 months ago I traded the Stingray for a 2017 Camaro SS.

I'm so freaking happy!!!!:grin:

21 - 33 of 33 Posts