Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Awesome!:cool: That must be the Red Jewel Tint....that is what I ordered. wOoT:)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hmm, if he really worked for GM, wouldn't you think he would know that the color is not Maroon? LOL

Please note that this is NOT a production car.
I think it's very likely that he can work for GM and not know the exact names of the colors. It looks maroon to me.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
its not a good idea to take pictures of pre-production cars that you've taken home.. you might not work for GM for much longer..

But - **** that color looks hot!!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
its not a good idea to take pictures of pre-production cars that you've taken home.. you might not work for GM for much longer..

i dont think the general is trying to hide it anymore...... Besides If hes Working in the US then hes Union....and Chances are he Wouldnt lose his job over it.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I wonder if Red Jewel Tintcoat is another version of the Cadillac color Black Cherry?

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
I wonder if Red Jewel Tintcoat is another version of the Cadillac color Black Cherry?
No! not even close --

These pictures are misleading -

Red Jewel Tintcoat is available on Impala, malibu and Trailblazer -- it's much lighter than it appears in that picture..........

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
Very cool - I wish my neighbors had one of those in the driveway :D

I think it's very likely that he can work for GM and not know the exact names of the colors. It looks maroon to me.
True.
He did say it was a pre-production car as well. Aren't all Camaros pre-prod still at this point?

·
9,152 Posts

Uh, they cars are all over the street around here, what is the harm in taking pictures of them?

The secret was out a long time ago when the car was unveiled :)

·
9,152 Posts
i dont think the general is trying to hide it anymore...... Besides If hes Working in the US then hes Union....and Chances are he Wouldnt lose his job over it.
If he is working in the US then he is Union? I hope you are kidding :D

1 - 20 of 24 Posts