Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I'm guess I'm gonna have to kill my dream of working at foot locker.... Man, those guys get 15% off.......

·
Registered
141 Posts
Awesome!:cool: That must be the Red Jewel Tint....that is what I ordered. wOoT:)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hmm, if he really worked for GM, wouldn't you think he would know that the color is not Maroon? LOL

Please note that this is NOT a production car.
I think it's very likely that he can work for GM and not know the exact names of the colors. It looks maroon to me.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
its not a good idea to take pictures of pre-production cars that you've taken home.. you might not work for GM for much longer..

But - **** that color looks hot!!

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
its not a good idea to take pictures of pre-production cars that you've taken home.. you might not work for GM for much longer..

i dont think the general is trying to hide it anymore...... Besides If hes Working in the US then hes Union....and Chances are he Wouldnt lose his job over it.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
I wonder if Red Jewel Tintcoat is another version of the Cadillac color Black Cherry?

·
THE FBODFATHER
487 Posts
I wonder if Red Jewel Tintcoat is another version of the Cadillac color Black Cherry?
No! not even close --

These pictures are misleading -

Red Jewel Tintcoat is available on Impala, malibu and Trailblazer -- it's much lighter than it appears in that picture..........

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts
Very cool - I wish my neighbors had one of those in the driveway :D

I think it's very likely that he can work for GM and not know the exact names of the colors. It looks maroon to me.
True.
He did say it was a pre-production car as well. Aren't all Camaros pre-prod still at this point?

·
Premium Member
9,152 Posts

Uh, they cars are all over the street around here, what is the harm in taking pictures of them?

The secret was out a long time ago when the car was unveiled :)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts