Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok the last 24 hours have been crazy for me. I went from not being able to get my car to stopping by the dealership to see if they had their demo car in (which they didn't). When i was there my salesman keep telling me he can get me financed i said yeah right he said give me a chance i said ok. Filled out a credit app he made a phone call he said he talked to the president and said it should be no problem to get finance me. He called me a little while later saying it was a go on the finance. Then he tells me my Camaro should be here tomorrow (5-14-09) I wake up this morning to a phone call saying my Camaro was here. When i got there i meet the Gm of the dealership he asked since they didn't have their demo in yet could they borrow mine on Friday to display (told me it would be roped off so nobody could touch it). Well since they went to bat for me on the financing i told them they could have it til Saturday. He gave me 3 free oil changes for letting them keep my Camaro til Saturday. Here is a couple of pictures and will post more later...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nothing I would have asked for more, they are easily getting more out of the deal keeping your car in the showroom.

well i work all night tonight and work 15 hours on Friday so i wouldnt be able to enjoy it much but im off Saturday so look out :lol:

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
well i work all night tonight and work 15 hours on Friday so i wouldnt be able to enjoy it much but im off Saturday so look out :lol:
How the he--...heck are you going to get ANY WORK done between now and Saturday? You must be MUCH MORE disciplined than I am...I would a) quit my job, b) peel out of the Dealership with my Camaro, and c) no one would see me until my tank ran dry! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Congrats!!!!!! :5go:

·
Registered
77 Posts
Awesome, just Awesome!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
178 Posts
3 free oil changes? You're kidding me right?

I guess since you're getting your car soon its sorta ok.

Mine threw in the huge Transformers / Silver Camaro showroom banner :thumbsup: Plus I know it is going to be safe and sound in their showroom on a platform display while I am out of town on vacation next week. I'll have the keys with me :D

1 - 20 of 38 Posts