Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I posted on www.brewcitymuscle.com about inviting older camaro owners to our May 6th re-launch of the Camaro....Here's their response:

We hope to attract new active members to our site but with your first post, it appears that you are just basically advertising your car show for the dealership that you work for. As a result, unfortunately I did remove your ad for the car show at your dealership as we dont allow spam of any kind.

Yoosof - Admin

And I thought they were car enthusiasts. Silly me.

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I'm not asking twice....I have other sources. They're welcome to show up...but the reveal will go on !

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
As a forum owner myself, I can understand their point of view on a first post by a dealership. If you were a sponsor there, I'd be pretty pissed about it, but if you simply hopped in with your first post as a regular member, it MAY have went better had you PM'd or contacted the ownership there first to explain the deal. I'm just sayin'. I'm not implying you did anything wrong, I'm just stating it from a "spam-fighting" viewpoint I could understand that unintended consequence.

·
Supporter of common sense
9,152 Posts
So I posted on www.brewcitymuscle.com about inviting older camaro owners to our May 6th re-launch of the Camaro....Here's their response:

We hope to attract new active members to our site but with your first post, it appears that you are just basically advertising your car show for the dealership that you work for. As a result, unfortunately I did remove your ad for the car show at your dealership as we dont allow spam of any kind.

Yoosof - Admin

And I thought they were car enthusiasts. Silly me.
Are they serious? :lol:
I'd take my invitation back. Seriously :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts