Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well rather than having my dad post up here for me, I figured I would. He has a 2010 2SS but the tips got used on my brothers 2000 camaro. Im looking to do my turbo back exhaust on my car in the next month or so and liked how the stock tip looked. So if anyone has one laying around they they want to cut off the stock suitcase mufflers and send it my way, let me know how much and where to send the paypal. I only need 1.

Thanks
Vince

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Post Christmas bump! Hopefully someone got a new exhaust for Christmas and wants to get rid of a stock tip!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think I have a set, make an offer.
whats the tip worth to you? I REALLY only need one. and shipping the whole muffler would be ridiculous considering they weigh a million lbs. i mean if you want to get rid of both tips so you dont have just 1 stuck around, im sure I could do that. whats your zip code as well so I can guesstimate shipping.

Thanks
Vince

·
Registered
356 Posts
Honestly the tip isn't worth much to me. Cutting it off the muffler, packing it up and shipping it, is worth something only cause of the time spent. But I tell you what, since I am feeling generous, you pay the shipping and its yours. I'll send you both, you can figure out what to do with the extra one. Maybe you can pay it forward and give the extra to someone else.

Ron

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Honestly the tip isn't worth much to me. Cutting it off the muffler, packing it up and shipping it, is worth something only cause of the time spent. But I tell you what, since I am feeling generous, you pay the shipping and its yours. I'll send you both, you can figure out what to do with the extra one. Maybe you can pay it forward and give the extra to someone else.

Ron
Awesome, ill PM you with details! thanks a TON.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just checking to see if you got my pm, also what is your paypal so I can pay for shipping and some of your time?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts