Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
...and I can't believe they did not show the SS model!

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
I was expecting more detail like taking a camera around to show the features and options on the car. But I can't believe they did not show the SS!

·
Registered
46 Posts
That was FRIGG'N LAME:BangHead::BangHead:, It told us nothing, what are the interior colors, Why didn't the pan-around the WHOLE interior:BangHead: we already know what the dash looks, what does the rest of the interior look like?:BangHead:AND where the heck is the SS:confused:I don't care about the base coupe, I wanted to see the SS. I wanted to know if there is a Z28 in the works, I wanted to know way more other than the information they told us, wait they didn't even tell us ANY information:confused:.

but on a side note if you go to http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/pdf/2010+Camaro+Specifications.pdf you can see the specs.
SS 422hp & 408lb-ft

·
Registered
25 Posts
I agree. The information was lacking. We already knew most of this weeks, if not months ago. I guess them confirming it all seemed to be enough for them at this point.

·
Registered
46 Posts
The video wont load. But I take it I didnt miss anything.
They just pulled in the red RS into a tiny garage and they just said how hard they worked on then they talked up other cars the working on like the Aveo5 and stuff like that. You did not miss any thing, infact I think I'm going to have GM pay for my luch break that I took to see this webcast

·
Registered
102 Posts
It's a good thing this is just the internet. It sounds like this would be a riot if everyone was together in person shouting "wheres the info!"

It would not load for me, maybe tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
Plus, after the showed the huge intro that London was doing for their car, dropping it from 50 feet, this was kind of a lame intro.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Plus, after the showed the huge intro that London was doing for their car, dropping it from 50 feet, this was kind of a lame intro.
+1

They should have had the driver smoke the tires prior to the door opening and then drive in slowly through the smoke!:roxor:

Perhaps tomorrow will have more info ... focus group are you listening?:D

·
Registered
199 Posts
we've seen the SS at the ring.. no big deal

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Well in the pics, I just noticed, some of the cars have the SS badge........

and the color sample cars still have the front scoop.......

·
Registered
4,544 Posts
If you notice, all of the color pallet photos are of the concept only..
Yup, I was just going to point out the "design studio" emblem on the lower quarter.

I do share some disappointment with you all as far as pricing and nothing to show for the SS.

Can Octane or any of the other focus group provide any more info yet?

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I do share some disappointment with you all as far as pricing and nothing to show for the SS.

Can Octane or any of the other focus group provide any more info yet?
yeah...can you let anything else out of the bag? are we going to have to wait 'till indy to see the SS?:confused:

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.