Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Had no XM radio on the way home tonight (no XM signal) so just listened to FM. :eek:

Nada, nothing in the truck or car. Tried calling when I got home...got the dreaded "I'm sorry, all circuits are busy now..." No sheet. :mad:

I know it can go out every now and again, but this sucks azz.

Anyone else losing out on XM?

·
Registered
4,985 Posts
Mine went out also. It worked fine on the half hour drive from work to my Mom's house, but 2 1/2 hours later it didn't work. I had to listen to FM on the half hour drive home.
I miss my XM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Just checked...it's working again. Those dumbasses.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts

·
Registered
3,055 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
But I WANT to listen to ads aimed at truckers and easy loans to businesses on those stations that have ads.

·
Registered
167 Posts
I got XM cause I thought it was going to be amazing. For the most part, it's decent at best. All the stations play the same 50 songs over and over.

My favorites are Lithium & Faction. Octane is ok but they force ****ty bands on ya. Liquid metal plays weird bands I've never herd of and don't care for.

My mp3 player is better

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
mine was out on my way home from work yesterday, i figured it was just the bad weather. it worked this morning and the snow is falling heavier than yesterday!

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I sure missed my XM radio last night too!! I actually turned the radio OFF and drove all the way home in silence. That never happens! Local radio was playing CRAP!! :angry:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I have Sirius even tho they are the same company now... My favorite are Classic Vinyl, The Vault, The Coffee House, Classic Rewind etc

·
Registered
589 Posts
Yeah it was out in my Camaro and Caddy.

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
I got XM cause I thought it was going to be amazing. For the most part, it's decent at best. All the stations play the same 50 songs over and over.

My favorites are Lithium & Faction. Octane is ok but they force ****ty bands on ya. Liquid metal plays weird bands I've never herd of and don't care for.

My mp3 player is better
I listened to XM a couple of times during the 3 months I had it. The sound quality is total pants. They broadcast 128 bitrate MP3s. Put that through any decent speakers and it sounds bloody horrible. No lows, no highs, and muddy mids. FM broadcasts in at least 384 bitrate. As long as you got a good reception it sounds soooooooooo much better. And I get a lot of use out of the CD player....which of course blows satellite radio out of the water audio quality wise. I wouldn't listen to it if it was free..let alone pay for it.

Not to mention that after my trial ended every day(even the weekends) for 2 weeks they called me trying to get me to renew. At that point I decided I'm never going to get it, ever.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts