Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Nah, the fox bodies are awesome. I mean the '74-'78 ponies were must to be desired but in my opinion, the mustang has definitely got more girly over the years. Not to mention I don't like new cars :D

·
Registered
97 Posts
Did it have a sign on the Camaro that said Good and a sign on the mustang that said the bad and the ugly
Hey, Ocean Chevy. How far from Ft. Dix are You. I will be landing there in a few weeks and was just wondering how far from Philly, Ft. Dix is. Im from Jersey, but have not lived there in the time that I have been in the Army. So I know Philly/Camden is Exit 4 offt the Turnpike. Which exit is Ft. Dix?

I know I could just look it up on Mapquest but what the hell

Thanks

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
Hey, Ocean Chevy. How far from Ft. Dix are You. I will be landing there in a few weeks and was just wondering how far from Philly, Ft. Dix is. Im from Jersey, but have not lived there in the time that I have been in the Army. So I know Philly/Camden is Exit 4 offt the Turnpike. Which exit is Ft. Dix?

I know I could just look it up on Mapquest but what the hell

Thanks
Fort Dix is about 2 hours away from me. I dont know what exit it is off the turnpike but if you take the Garden State Parkway I know its exit 63A

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
1 - 12 of 12 Posts