Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For trade is a 1969 Corvette Convertible Stingray project car that needs restoration. The 69 Convertible has the original 350 / 300 HP motor, 4 speed transmission, and Power Steering. Has manual windows and door locks. Has the removable hard top. Original color was lamans blue with black interior. There is no soft convertible top with the car. The frame on the Corvette has damage up near the passenger wheel from an accident. I have included a pic of the frame in this area. Also the car was sitting for some time and doesn't run. Motor does turn over and is not seized. I was going to restore the 69 Convertible but, I now realize that I don't have the time to do so. Please look carefully at the following pics. Car is located in NJ. Thank You

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
Looks like a lot of work, but a lot of potential as well ... someone should end up happy.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks everyone. Corvette is gone. I traded it for a 2008 Harley Street Glide custom motorcycle 130. Only one problem, I don't know how to ride. Any suggestions?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Anyone want to trade a gen1 Firebird or Camaro for the 2008 Harley Street glide? All other trades considered. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts