Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WWE Encyclopedia and Wrestelmania 25th Anniversary WWE Magazine(unopened, sill in plastic).

Not sure what these are worth to a fan, but let me know if you are interested.

$1,000,000 or best offer.:D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
:lol: ya better ask $1,000,000,000.01 :lol:

My family & I love WWE, I miss Gold berg, that man rocked, I bought a couple of 24K gold die-cast cars with him on it. I even got a promo set of cars Him and Hollywood Hogan were to have a cage fight in but it never took place.
Oh and I bought a car with MR Perfect (R.I.P. :candlesad:)on it with a wrestling match date, it was a promo I bought before the match took place.

Oh & NO (!) these R NOT 4 SALE ! :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well, I have no idea what they are worth, that's why I asked that! :lol:

$100?

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I haven't watched it since it was the WWF... My favorite was Hulk Hogan

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Premium Member
442 Posts
Take it to the flea market, 54. I've been to Houston...there's plenty of flea markets there! :lol:

You've got to cater to your target audience, hence, the flea market should get you in front of your core WWE fans. They'll be fighting (wraslin'?) over it!

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The Magazine is till in the sleeve and never opened.

The book still has it's book wrap.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
Can't believe no one opened it and "read" it? :lol: Is that even possible.. to actually read it? I mean a WWE fan reading it... :lol::lol::lol:

JK :D

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Can't believe no one opened it and "read" it? :lol: Is that even possible.. to actually read it? I mean a WWE fan reading it... :lol::lol::lol:

JK :D
No kidding ha ha ha..... :lol::lol:

54inchs check out ebay see if any one has one posted or something close to it to find out what it is worth and all, some mag people their might be able to help you figure out what its worth ?
Hope that helps :D

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did that already. Like Wikipedia, Ebay is NOT a good indicator of value of ANYTHING.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
8,984 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yea, but its still a resource, a lot of people buy stuff their.
My home owner insurance guy states his company and many others use ebay as their main source to find values of items for their claims. :facepalm:
No disrespect, but they are idiots. Auctions are not value resources, they are vehicles to move tangible products.

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
No disrespect, but they are idiots. Auctions are not value resources, they are vehicles to move tangible products.
(none taken) :werd: but he explains its because of sales not auctions, if the items are new or used and hold at a price its a good resource for the claim but I guess they use many places for individual things that are used (items) or not avable to the public, like a collection of betty boop cards from the 50's, those won't be found easily and theirs not much in resources to find the values from. Non sports related catalogs/price guides are severely out dated and are not published...., the last one was 2004 (I think) and the prices/values were the same from year 2000 so a decade has past with no changes, but the manufacturers haven't griped a bought it too.
Plus if you go to a non sports shop and ask for a value on a Autograph from that series of betty boop that at the time (50's) was $2.00 and 1980 the card was priced/valued at $1500 & 2004 the card didn't change because none of them changed, it does not mean the card is still $1500, that card should of doubled in price/value or more by 2000 and doubled again to $6K by now or even more, of coarse were talking 60 years now., but the owner of that non-sports shop will only give the value of the last guide published stated value .:facepalm:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts