Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did a search and checked on the forum and unable to find anything......

Forgive me if I missed anything. I would like to see if the forum makes their own decals for members to put on their Camaros and support the site by drawing more members?

The reason I ask is because I own a 2nd Gen Xterra and support their site with decals on my X.

Would love to get one for my Camaro. :5go:

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Any time.. hehe also I LUV support when I need it or can get some :5go:
The thing I noticed about the decals are that they are black. Won't be able to see them when placed on the windows - especially tinted windows. White decals would be good.

·
Registered
4,590 Posts
The thing I noticed about the decals are that they are black. Won't be able to see them when placed on the windows - especially tinted windows. White decals would be good.
You are biased :lol: I think they should be CRT :D

·
Registered
887 Posts
Yay! I just ordered some Modern Camaro swag. I used to always buy Fox Racing swag but I have not rode dirt bikes since 2005 so this is more me now.
:thumbsup:

I didn't order any from C5 because I am not going to buy anything from a forum which has canned me 3 times. I think that forum is nothing but spambots, lol. I kinda hope they terminate me again.....for good this time :lol:

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Support MC & Troops
11,799 Posts
Yay! I just ordered some Modern Camaro swag. I used to always buy Fox Racing swag but I have not rode dirt bikes since 2005 so this is more me now.
:thumbsup:

I didn't order any from C5 because I am not going to buy anything from a forum which has canned me 3 times. I think that forum is nothing but spambots, lol. I kinda hope they terminate me again.....for good this time :lol:
:cool: on the new swag :D

Wow, gotten pretty crazy over there, always welcome to our home, kick back N' enjoy :5go:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

1 - 9 of 9 Posts