Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2010 2SS/RS and I have a muffler delete which sounds amazing with high flow cats. I'm wanting to do a xpipe and resonator delete. Don't know much about them though. Can someone please inform me and tell me what's best to do?

·
Registered
1,690 Posts
BBK makes one. It is a 2.5 inch diameter X-pipe with the resonator delet. I saw it on Ebay for like less than $200.

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
There are a bunch of them out there. IE Magnaflow, Edelbrock, BBk etc. The hard part is gonna be getting the sound you want/like. Once you get down to the bare bones level you are at it can get nasty very quickly.... :eek:

Search the webs for sound bites and check with local exhaust shops to see if they have done any of the ones you are considering and maybe even on a Camaro.... Post up in other forums to see if anyone is near you that you can go and get a "listen".... :thumbsup:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have called my local performance shop and they said they have done this to Camaros. They make their own x pipe for it and resonator delete and will charge $200 all stainless. But is that what would be best? Seems very cheap

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have called my local performance shop and they said they have done this to Camaros. They make their own x pipe for it and resonator delete and will charge $200 all stainless. But is that what would be best? Seems very cheap
Sounds like a reasonable deal! It may not be the high quality 304 stainless,but it still should hold up pretty good! IMO, Use your OEM clamps, they are good stuff! I sure wouldn't have it welded on in case you have to move it for something! Probably going to make it just a little louder too! Good Luck!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts