Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped off tonight after leaving the GYM and picked up my prepaid order of NCAA college Football 2010 for Xbox 360 at my local malls game stop ( video game store ) and when walking into the store i saw a poster in the window that said Coming this Fall FORZA MOTORSPORTS 3 and it had a picture of a RJT 2010 5thgen Camaro on the front. :D I'm normally into sports Games like madden and college Football however I do have a few car games as well if the 5thgen is in this up coming game count me in :thumbsup:

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I stopped off tonight after leaving the GYM and picked up my prepaid order of NCAA college Football 2010 for Xbox 360 at my local malls game stop ( video game store ) and when walking into the store i saw a poster in the window that said Coming this Fall FORZA MOTORSPORTS 3 and it had a picture of a RJT 2010 5thgen Camaro on the front. :D I'm normally into sports Games like madden and college Football however I do have a few car games as well if the 5thgen is in this up coming game count me in :thumbsup:
I know what gamestop is you don't need to tell me and if it does have the camaro I might get btw alot of great games for the 360 comin out in the fall

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Sounds like I need to brush up on my skills on Madden and NCAA and beat you! lol

If only didn't stop playing the 360 and sold it.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I know what gamestop is you don't need to tell me and if it does have the camaro I might get btw alot of great games for the 360 comin out in the fall
Sorry man I actually told someone else this and he was like where ?

Sounds like I need to brush up on my skills on Madden and NCAA and beat you! lol

If only didn't stop playing the 360 and sold it.

hehehehehe if you only didnt sell your 360 ;) I don't like to brag about anything but when it comes to NCAA Football hahaha it's on lol

I'm not a BIG GAMER but Love Football and besides watching it on Tv or playing it still lol I'm gaming to it .
Luckily most every year it gives me a good team but this year my Team is very strong. :lol: Hell its even taken my mind off of other things

31days 12hrs 8 minutes and 16,15,14 ;) seconds until kickoff..................

FOOTBALL IS BACK lol

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
I've been a Forza player since the 1st one. I'll be getting this one as well :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts