·
Registered
1,210 Posts
CB Out Of Focus. Somebody just had to use Out Of Focus :lol:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
AnTi PROx

I pretty much only play MW2 at this point. I'm not sure how many spots on my FL are left so if you send me a FR please say you're from here.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
my son Corey's user name is upadagrav he and buddies basically plays Modern Warfare 2, look him up...
That wouldnt be an awkward meeting... Hi Corey you dont know me but your father posted your gamertag on a public internet forum soo.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
746 Posts
That wouldnt be an awkward meeting... Hi Corey you dont know me but your father posted your gamertag on a public internet forum soo.....

Lol, he would love it, heck I don't know anyone here personally anyway, but he's a 16 year old Camaro lover so that qualifies...:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts

LOL he sent me a FR and I was like who are you??? Then I read this. I'll accept it when I get back on today lol

·
Registered
746 Posts
LOL he sent me a FR and I was like who are you??? Then I read this. I'll accept it when I get back on today lol
Cool, Thanks Josh, I actually just bought an X-box myself today, I hear my son and all his buddies in his room just blasting the crap out of things and it sounds like great pressure relief, so I figured I just might give this a shot, plus the sysytem has Forza 3 with it, so that should be cool to.....

·
Premium Member
1,109 Posts
Cool, Thanks Josh, I actually just bought an X-box myself today, I hear my son and all his buddies in his room just blasting the crap out of things and it sounds like great pressure relief, so I figured I just might give this a shot, plus the sysytem has Forza 3 with it, so that should be cool to.....
Hell yea man pop me a friend request.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts