1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
They forgot one Oshawa Canada....Camaro Plant :thumbsup:

·
Registered
4,449 Posts
how about the 20 mile I-10 bridge through the swamp of Louisiana???

too many times i've been stuck on that bridge having to pee!

·
Premium Member
6,258 Posts
7 mile bridge in the Keys is really something too!

·
Registered
120 Posts
Next time you are driving through LA you should give me a call. I will pull up the traffic camera site for the Atchafalaya Basin to see if you need to go up to US 190. Sucks waiting in traffic on that bridge.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Someday I would love to drive coast to coast and take a ton of picks the whole way..

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
My sister and her hubby are moving to New Jersey and I am going to College next year 2,619 mi away from there and I'm already planning a roadtrip over there :cool:
Sorry CSSM... You arent allowed to enter NJ

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Oh come on, I would be on the complete other side of the state
You dont want to go there anyway.. They all glow in the dark over there.. :lol:

·
Registered
1,496 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Awww, OC what did he ever do to you :confused:

DS & CSSM those pics are stunning!

I wish I had some kind of rig like JoSSh has when I was on my road trip, there were so many places along the way that were so beautiful, if I would have stopped to take pics every time I would have needed another 3 weeks.

·
Premium Member
4,818 Posts
I have to disagree with the Road to Hana in HI. Yes its beautiful however every 20 yards is a sharp curve and the people who live on the looooonnnnng RD dont like Tourist so they dam near run you off. It takes all day to get through the road and you get maybe up to 18mph after 3 hours you are like ok this is getting old.

if you want to drive slow and stop a lot and see a bunch of flowers then the Road to Hana is for you.

You want to see Beautiful ? Spring time TEXAS HILL COUNTRY good old winding roads for miles and miles and miles No people and fields of wild flowers everywhere.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I would be nobody's problem, but I did hear that Ocean City is screwed up because of you
Ocean City gets screwed up because of the summer tourists.... NJ is where only the strong survive:thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts