Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if GM will offer a yellow camaro with black racing stripes like the one in Transformers?

·
Registered
332 Posts
Thats not known for sure yet.
It's my opinion that they might due to the popularity that bumblebee has gotton for the movie.

Welcome to the site

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. I really hope they do because that is the one i will buy.

·
Premium Member
3,867 Posts
If not, it wouldn't be too hard to get a stock yellow one, and have aftermarket stripes put on that matched. It's the "beeyotch" air freshener you need to worry about finding.

It would be really cool to have a Bumblebee Special Edition, but I already have my color picked out. :)

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
Prolly a:

1) dull light golden base coat
2) light yellow candy
3) very light burnt orange candy
4) yellow pearl

then clearcoats, would be my guess. i dunno. I like it.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It's quite awesome how people can get awesome colors like that... must sit there and try out diff combinations. But ya it def isn't only one colour, it looks SO good!! At first I wanted that color too, now im stuck on blue. lol You actually think it is that expensive though ($15k)... that's alot but maybe it was. But ya I'm sure they'll come out with a limited edition bumblebee car... or with a color close to it anyways... and ya then you can always add stripes on afterwards unless they are gonna offer them, which would be nice! :D

·
Premium Member
2001 Camaro Z28
11,842 Posts
Prolly a:

1) dull light golden base coat
2) light yellow candy
3) very light burnt orange candy
4) yellow pearl

then clearcoats, would be my guess. i dunno. I like it.
That's probably a pretty accurate estimation.
In lighting throughout the day, it goes from orange, to yellow, to gold, to yellow, to orange.
It's really quite amazing to see. :)

·
Premium Member
2,665 Posts
That's probably a pretty accurate estimation.
In lighting throughout the day, it goes from orange, to yellow, to gold, to yellow, to orange.
It's really quite amazing to see. :)
Its looked different in all pics and even in different scenes. I can believe it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts