Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
EHHH not a big fan of the chicken yellow, still nice to see another color for the car, now where are the blue ones....lol

·
Registered
199 Posts
looks like a V6 color.. :rotflmao::rotflmao:

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
Butternut Yellow!! That is what it looks like, which is a very popular colour from First Generation Camaros.
Its actually a bit more yellow than "Butternut Yellow". My Grandpa had a 1969 Caprice that color. That was a nice car. The color on this spyphoto can't really be judged with the cloudy gray conditions. I wish we could have seen it in the sun. Where is the blue metallic version???!!!

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I think it needs to get a bit darker, and throw some black stripes in there, and it'll be fine...

Yep, a little closer to golden yellow and I think it'll be perfect. Although, that current yellow doesn't look too bad (IMO the cloudy weather made that color look bad). I'd like stripes, but a plain yellow Camaro would be fine also.

I'm with you Devryn, they need to add that spoiler to the car ASAP.

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
I wouldn't worry about the paint color / shinyness / quality on any of the pre-production cars.
There's a reason they're called pre-production :)
Well, what do you expect us to do Octane? We've got no production Camaro, only pre-production pics, and no way to unleash our desire to drive the car.

Like Chris said in Blue Harvest said "There's two suns and no women... What the hell am I supposed to do?!?!?":lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
31 Posts
My first car was a yellow 70 1/2 Camaro. Hey, that reminds me of the Weezer song, "Yellow Camaro" Maybe Chevy could use that song in an ad or something.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.