Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of co-workers noticed my computer's wallpaper, Rally Yellow Camaro. Anyways, they really started rubbing it in to me saying Yellow was a girl color and only girls would want a yellow car.

This is actually the first time I have ever heard that and I was wondering if others agreed with that statement.

(I'm still getting yellow, doesn't bother me)

-Brad

·
Premium Member
8,645 Posts
Hell no its not a girl color. Just ask the Daytona 500 winner :lol:
I seriously considered getting yellow with black rally stripes.

If they dont like it dont let them ride in it that will teach them :rotflmao:

:5thgendrive:

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
HECK NO...yellow is cool if you like a bright car. BUT...I did get tired of people bustin my balls, calling it a taxi. (that's one of the reasons I bought a blower). Funny, it did seriously attract bees.

I almost ordered a yellow camaro so I could keep my vanity plate "UN MELLO"

This camaro shot is still one of my favorites...

·
Registered
10 Posts
No way yellow stands out better than any other color and its a bad ass color

·
Registered
589 Posts
to me it depends on the car its on. I dont think its a girl color but what I mean is not all cars can pull it off.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Well you know.... you have the yellow Chevy Camaro, which looks sharp..... Then you have the yellow Beetle.... it's like that powder yellow.... that is a girl's CAR. It's meant for vanity. But by all means, color doesn't constitute it being a girl or guy color.... seriously.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Well you know.... you have the yellow Chevy Camaro, which looks sharp..... Then you have the yellow Beetle.... it's like that powder yellow.... that is a girl's CAR. It's meant for vanity. But by all means, color doesn't constitute it being a girl or guy color.... seriously.

i agree. it's more the car than the color. a yellow bug is the epitome of girliness. a yellow Camaro, on the other hand, i think is just bad ass. they're just rippin' on ya to get a rise out of ya, i'm sure. just tell your friends yellow is the fastest color! ;)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Tell those guys that you asked a librarian named Selena and she said yellow is NOT just a girl's color regardless of whether she's ordered one or not! That oughta end the debate...

:)

EDIT: She's right, of course! Just struck me as amusing.

·
Registered
3,420 Posts
Tell those guys that you asked a librarian named Selena and she said yellow is NOT just a girl's color regardless of whether she's ordered one or not! That oughta end the debate...

:)

EDIT: She's right, of course! Just struck me as amusing.
lol. my husband was the one who wanted yellow the most, so there! :p :lol:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks! For me it is about having a BRIGHT color, I love bright cars and I like to stand out.

My son is 9 and I told them I was going to give it to him when he turns 16 and THAT is when they said "you're gonna make him drive a girl color car"

Anyways, I am happy with yellow and I'm sticking to it (not that it was ever in doubt).

-Brad

·
Registered
256 Posts
its not chicky, but it definately makes a statement... its a DLV for 6's and 7's for those of you in the community

1 - 20 of 38 Posts