Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,468 Posts
theres abunch of zr1s at the milford proving grounds i think the number is 8 actualy i even seen a blue one way out here on saturday.....i tried to get him to race me in my Z but it was a no go lol

·
Premium Member
2,717 Posts
That is a thing of pure beauty right there. I love how the guys in the other car are careening to look at it too.

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
theres abunch of zr1s at the milford proving grounds i think the number is 8 actualy i even seen a blue one way out here on saturday.....i tried to get him to race me in my Z but it was a no go lol
your my kinda friend!:patriot::roxor:

you knew if he raced you he would have beat the crap out of you but you wanted to go for it anyway:roxor: you rock!:roxor:

·
Registered
3,345 Posts
btw your car is SEXY!!!! it reminds me of my buddie luis, he has a c6 Z06 w/ 200 shot, full exhaust, and cams!

·
Registered
59 Posts
quick question

Hey guys, My brother said he got a call from a guy who races in our Sandhills Open Road Challenge. He is gonna have a 09' Z06 supposedly and this is around August 12thish. How many hp will this thing have??? any ideas??

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hey guys, My brother said he got a call from a guy who races in our Sandhills Open Road Challenge. He is gonna have a 09' Z06 supposedly and this is around August 12thish. How many hp will this thing have??? any ideas??
more than a z06, nuff said! :lol:

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
Nice Z - I have one on the lot that looks just like it! :patriot:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts