Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
:fluffy:So after ripping my salesman a new one after he promised me my car would be here today at the latest, he calls me an hour after closing telling me it's here and would I like to come see it? Little embarrassed that he was right in the long run, but long story short I saw her today, she's beautiful. I get to pick her up in the morning and I promise pics will be posted as soon as I can:fluffy:

A special thank you goes out to all those, especially Eric and Scotty, that kept me posted and sane throughout this. I can't even tell you guys how much more peace of mind I had with you updating me along the way. :5go:

As promised, pictures. Here you go: http://s893.photobucket.com/albums/ac133/CamaroDreams07/Camaro/

·
Banned
1,136 Posts
Congratulations!!!!

:bigparty:

I agree with the others...suck up to your salesman...but then make sure they give you your Camaro with a FULL tank of Premium gas!! :lol:

·
Registered
471 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
And before anyone has a fit about my GM Performance Division plaques, I know it's not a V8 but I consider a 304-hp V6 performance. And I like how they look. :)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts