Modern Camaro Forums banner
1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are of an apparently more complete interior. They are blurry and show some duct tape and wires - but also show more complete details like the console gauges. I already liked the concept interior (with a few reservations)... but it looks like it is coming along quite well!

I plan to wait until a production interior is available, before making any sweeping conclusions.

The Torque gauge is a cool idea :cool:

Only in America :patriot:

http://jalopnik.com/349321/new-2009-...re-motion-blur

·
Premium Member
5,668 Posts
Good find!

Remember this is not production so this is not a set is stone interior.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Good find!

Remember this is not production so this is not a set is stone interior.
Amen. There's still a lot that's unknown about this interior, and for that matter the car as a whole. Powertrain, pricing, and interior features/options - all these things will need to be known before folks can make rational decisions about it.

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
WoW that looks great. I like that steering wheel, but it looks like it might be too small to house an air bag to be the actual production wheel. I also wonder about the torque gauge. I think this car's interior is going to turn out much better than most expect.

·
Premium Member
2,774 Posts
I still do not like the radio and that little pod it sits into..just something is not right..

·
Registered
10,420 Posts
WoW that looks great. I like that steering wheel, but it looks like it might be too small to house an air bag to be the actual production wheel. I also wonder about the torque gauge. I think this car's interior is going to turn out much better than most expect.
If you compare the center of that wheel to the one in the concept, that one's center is MUCH larger. I wouldn't be surprised if that IS the production wheel.

And those console gauges DO look to be secondary repetitive ones, if you look at the hi-res of the instrument cluster..you see a fuel gauge right below the tach.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

1 - 20 of 93 Posts