Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! It’s been awhile since I posted much of anything. The internet connection here sucks, and I have to pay for it if I want it. I love posting videos and pictures from the next Transformers flick, but by the time I get time to do that, someone else has already beat me to it. And let’s face it, when new info on the Camaro comes out you guys get that before anyone else does. Good thing is though I go on my mid-tour leave latter this month and finally get some real downtime. Then after that only a little bit more time left in Iraq, then I get out of the army.

I decided to go though all my SEMA 2007 pictures and upload them both to my Facebook and MySpace accounts. I have only uploaded the first two days so far but they are set to public so anyone can view them. I don’t have a direct link for Facebook, but just search “Casey J Porter” and on MySpace just go to www.myspace.com/caseyjporter .
It’s a lot more pictures than I ever uploaded onto my Virb page. So if you like really cool cars and hot women, you might want to go check it out.

Take Care,
Casey

:roxor:

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
Good to see you here again. I was just wondering where you have been and I just checked your profile to make sure you where still OK.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts