Modern Camaro Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this thread i created, despite you non believers, is true information. and before I get the whole "but scott said..." from you sheep, all im saying is that it is still no reason to close my thread.

ANYWAYS, if anyone still cares, its april 24th that this event will be taking place. you dont have to believe me, im not profiting from this. im just looking forward to saying i told you so (which will be the title of my future thread when its public knowledge).

they havent made the official announcement yet so of course scott isnt going to say anything about it

·
Supporting Super Moderator
5,668 Posts
they havent made the official announcement yet so of course scott isnt going to say anything about it
I don't think Scott would have denied it if it were true. I think if he didn't want to announce it yet he would simply wouldn't acknowledge your thread, but he did. I don't think he would lie about it.

OK........

...........once more with feeling..........

Dealers can deliver the Camaro as soon as it arrives and the invoice arrives... (sold orders)

We would hope that they'll hold the V6 we ship them for May 6th --

The cars you see in the pictures are not EX Vins -- they are CTF vehicles.

We will be building a V6 for each dealer in the country. The Dealer has no control over color/trim/options -

Camaro VIN 100001 comes off the line on Monday morning --

There are no 'secret' shipments.

That's all for now!

·
8,984 Posts
Someone should close this thred too.

·
8,984 Posts
ttt for closing this thread.

·
Premium Member
5,229 Posts
fleegle41,

If all these Camaros were shipped down to Texas for a special event that Fbodfather and the biggest volume dealer in the country doesn't know about; by all means you get a free pass on an "I told you so" thread.

The best possibility was mentioned in the last thread. Dealers have banded together with their initial delivery of customers' sold orders to parade them around...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.