Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen this car before in town, but it's always parked close to other cars, which made it impossible to take pictures that truely demonstrated the gravity of just how bad this car is. Today, it was out all by itself.

It appears to be an 80 something Century. It's uh...Interesting...I'm not sure, but I believe it has a healthy amount of plaster on it...I took the pics with my cell, so don't bust my balls too hard about the quality.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Can't forget to have that replacement rim on it!

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
That car is sick, but on another note, there is a 90 something Benz rolling around completely COVERED IN MARKERS! I know I look like a fool without pics, but it's alive. I know I have them somewhere.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
omg!! I just did a google search of "car covered in markers.

This is it!

The exact one!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Looks like he needs to head to walmart and get a new set of rims, Maybe he will hit the big time and get some spinners

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I am refusing to go to Wal Mart unless i really need something that only Walmart can give me but that has not happen yet

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
I dont care for WalMart i go to Best Buy or The A&P or Hollister i can find whatever i need someone else for much better quality.

·
Admin/ChevyBlazerRep
4,638 Posts
oh i see this is from a personal experience.

i thought you were communist or something.
Haha no way am i communist i am a Pure American. Most of the stuff i own is made in America but i have a few things made outside the US. If you want cheap stuff that lasts a day buy walmart if you want quality built stuff buy it somewhere else

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
just sick! but what happened to the front passenger rim/hubcap?

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
just sick! but what happened to the front passenger rim/hubcap?
Seems to happen to all 80's cars. Our Celebrity's front passenger hubcap fell off. So did our 85 Mercury Marquis. And before that, our 82 Cutlass' hubcap fell off.

and ONLY the front passenger side.:confused: Just flies off while we're driving.

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
Haha no way am i communist i am a Pure American. Most of the stuff i own is made in America but i have a few things made outside the US. If you want cheap stuff that lasts a day buy walmart if you want quality built stuff buy it somewhere else
I buy all my stuff from walmart and it works perfectly. Except I bought some tic tacs and they tasted like plastic. Other than that. it's great.

seems like you need to give walmart another shot, bud.

·
Registered
1,324 Posts
Dev,

There are 2 Rams in the pics - a black dualie and a yellow quad cab ... either of them yours?

·
Banned
4,153 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Dev,

There are 2 Rams in the pics - a black dualie and a yellow quad cab ... either of them yours?
Nope. I took the new project Firebird this time. Here's ours:

Pretty normal looking RAM...The one thing that's different is our wheels are polished aluminum, not the chrome clad.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Like Mother Russia...

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I WORK AT WALMART IT IS HELL ON EARTH AND HORRIBLE POS DO NOT GO OR WORK FOR WALMART SOMEONE KILL ME NOW.
I got a job for a few weeks working there. t'was alright.

All I did was shelve magazines, but it was worth the minimum wage. Especially since I spent most of the time reading the magazines in the back room.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts