Modern Camaro Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
No offense to anyone who ordered but I think IF there is going to be a Z28 camaro it won't be leaked until after the SS is sold maybe in july we will know for a fact

·
Registered
4,533 Posts
I think it might come within the next 2 to 4 years. (I think)

When I think about it, I can't help but smile:D, because Chevy thinks they can pacify us with the SS for now. I know they're working on a Z28, and they're going to spring it on us. In the Camaro reveal, they emphasized the words legendary, iconic, historical....... Everything a Z28 is. It's a subliminal message I tell you!

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
yea know
i thought the z28 used to be the step down from the ss
well i thought ss was more of drag car than the z28 anyway
In the early generations the Z28 was introduced as a race ready camaro with a high reving engine and a more aggressive suspension. Similar to the Z06 for the corvette.

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
I don't care either way...the Z/28 will be out of my price-range...I'll be happy with my SS...and with a few mods the power difference wont be that much.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Rumor has it there will be a LS9 powered Z28. Hp is supposed to be 550 like the CTS-V and the price will be up there like a CTS-V too!

·
Banned
7,873 Posts
Rumor has it there will be a LS9 powered Z28. Hp is supposed to be 550 like the CTS-V and the price will be up there like a CTS-V too!
more likely the LSA motor that's in the CTS-V.;)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I would LOVE to have a Z28 when they announce it (something tells me it's only a matter of time) but I'm afraid that it'll be out of my price range

·
A New Camaro, Excellent!
529 Posts
Ya, i'd expect it to be somewhere around $45k-$50k

1 - 14 of 14 Posts